All Topics / Help Needed! / RP Data subscription

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Profile photo of ChristineBHChristineBH
    Participant
    @christinebh

Can anyone recommend any groups/offers for discounted access to RP data? I currently have access through an investment group but the level of access has changed and I can no longer search by owner names in any state/territory (I know that this data is restricted in some Oz states/territories – I can’t search by names at all). I need national access and unlimited reports, plus the name search functionality.
    RP data are quoting $40 plus GST per month which is over $2K per year. Can anyone recommend a better offer?
    I’ve trialled APM Pricefinder but I preferred the functionality within RP data. Are there any other options out there at the moment?

Profile photo of ChristineBHChristineBH
    Participant
    @christinebh

Oops, the above post should read $40 plus gst per week, not month. Sorry!

Profile photo of crbartramcrbartram
    Participant
    @crbartram

Hi ChristineBH,
    I am also on the hunt for a RP Data access login. If you know anyone else who is wanting a login, i am happy to purchase it and rent them out to yourself and anyone else who would be interested at the lowest price we can get?

• This reply was modified 9 years, 1 month ago by Profile photo of crbartram crbartram.
    Profile photo of RedwoodRedwood
    Participant
    @redwood

I have VIC – it ain’t cheap and certainly not $40 a month (per state) more like $2700 per year for one state….I would love all of Oz given we operate over VIC< NSW and QLD however its just bloody expensive, would love a solution too.

Cheers Ivan

Redwood | REDWOOD | SMSF | PROPERTY | FINANCE
    http://redwoodadvisory.com.au
    Email Me | Phone Me

SMSF - PROPERTY INVESTMENT - WEALTH CREATION AND FINANCE SOLUTIONS

Profile photo of ChristineBHChristineBH
    Participant
    @christinebh

Thanks for your comments. I have decided to renew my access through VIP Ultimate Achievers. Membership includes RP data access and is about $127 paid per month or $108 paid in advance. Membership is by the calendar year. There are some other bonuses thrown in as well. Check if out if you are still looking.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.