All Topics / Help Needed! / Info on central coast property

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Profile photo of BrianBrian
    Participant
    @brian84

Hi all,

I am looking to purchase my first investment property on the central coast of nsw in a few months. I am heading up that way to look at some properties in a few areas of interest next weekend, I was just wondering if anyone can recommend any suburbs that they think would be worth looking at while I’m there. My budget will be around $350k maybe even to $400k

Any info will be appreciated thanks.

Profile photo of dangermouse99dangermouse99
    Participant
    @dangermouse99

Hi Brian, I’m from the central coast (Umina) and I’m a active property investor but by no means a expert.
    On the back of Sydney the coast has boomed as well, so to be honest I wouldn’t buy there, i think its at the top of the market and hence for this reason sold 2 x IPs in the last 6 months to take the profit and run. Im investing else where and I think in NSW there is more value to be had like South of sydney which hasn’t had as good as run as say the CC. If you were going to by, I think the Northern part has more value than southern parts, newer suburbs and less dense. Only my opinion.
    Cheers
    DM

Profile photo of BrianBrian
    Participant
    @brian84

Thanks for the reply DM, I like the central coast and I think they are relatively cheap being on average $350k. What areas were your cc properties, were they umina or elsewhere. What areas are you looking into at the moment.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.