All Topics / Overseas Deals / What do you expect from your Estate Agent when buying overseas?

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Profile photo of MaxMarbellaMaxMarbella
    Participant
    @southspainproperties

Hi all, I am new to this site. I work in Spain (south). My question is if you as an investor/buyer wanted help from and estate agent, what do you look for? What would you want from me as your estate agent? This may seem like a strange question but there are many estate agents in the area that have little customer service and their aim is to just sell sell sell at any cost. We like to focus more on customer service and giving the client what they want rather than what we want to sell. I have no experience in the rest of the world but here there are many scammers and it is hard to gain customers trust because they think we all just want to rip them off. So my question is to buyers and investors and what you would expect from your estate agent, what would you expect for you to recommend me to others? We have had return customers and referrels but I just want to ensure I am giving the best customer service possible or am at least on the right track. Again apologies if this is not where the question should be or if this question is off limits. let me know an I will move the question elsewhere or remove it alltogether if need be.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.