All Topics / Overseas Deals / Jobs growth in the US strongest in years

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Profile photo of Nigel KibelNigel Kibel
    Participant
    @nigel-kibel

In January the American economy added another 257,000 jobs making the last three months the strongest jobs growth market since 1997.

The US economy is getting stronger all the time and this creates great opportunities for Australians to invest in the United States.

This has been my feeling over the last 12 months especially with finance being more readily available.

I will be back in Florida in just under two weeks. We have recently launched out business in the United States and are getting a strong response. I strongly recommend that you should at least look at this exciting market especially as the Australian market is looking more uncertain.

Nigel Kibel | Property Know How
    http://propertyknowhow.com.au
    Email Me | Phone Me

We have just launched a new website join our membership today

Profile photo of jayhinrichsjayhinrichs
    Participant
    @jayhinrichs

Nigel have you had a peek at my new website

http://www.turnkey-reviews.com going on day 8 we have over 100 turn key companies listed in 20 markets and they are uploading inventory ( stock daily).. you may want to get listed there as well would be happy to have you and your product up there.

One really neat function is lets say your interested in Texas and Florida an Indy… you can click on the turn key provider. click compare on a home that may interest you.. it will align up 4 or 5 homes. hit compare button and you will get a side by side comparison of the home with a picture at the top … it will have all pertinent financial details so in one easy click of the mouse your shopping in real time with real properties in the US>. no need to pay money to look at inventory.. Go direct to the source.. Also look at the inventory and compare to what other marketing companies re doing just to keep them honest on Price.

Profile photo of jayhinrichsjayhinrichs
    Participant
    @jayhinrichs

Nigel the other great thing and I sincerely hope our AU friends will participate is you can leave reviews of TK providers.. So if you have had great service and want to recommend a company you can do that… If you have had a poor experience and want to let others know that they may want to check into the deals a little further you can do that.. Gives the buying pubic real time feed back and reviews from real investors… Like Trip Advisor .. Again in my mind a totally invaluable tool for investing all the way across the world

I wish I had thought of this 5 years ago when I first got on this site.. I suspect between you and I we would have saved a lot of folks some heartache and allowed the best of class turn key companies to thrive.

Profile photo of Nigel KibelNigel Kibel
    Participant
    @nigel-kibel

Hi Jay

When I first got involved they were selling Buffalo now its Detroit. However what I really dislike is most of the marketing companies deal with a so called Wholesaler often not even based in the city where they are sourcing properties and in many cases the Australians pushing this service have never been to the United States. I was approached recently from a guy who did a course with a US group who came to Australia paid the $15,000 and was told he could easily buy properties without going there. His intention was to buy these properties for investors. What crap yet how many Australians have lost money and how many of them do not know they have lost money.

You work in the market Jay I have a partner on the ground and I intend to spend every second month there this year. In other words I put my money where my mouth is. So it is important to do your due diligence carefully. In my opinion America offers some of the best buying opportunities anywhere. However who you deal with will determine your level of success.

• This reply was modified 9 years, 1 month ago by Profile photo of Nigel Kibel Nigel Kibel.

Nigel Kibel | Property Know How
    http://propertyknowhow.com.au
    Email Me | Phone Me

We have just launched a new website join our membership today

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.