All Topics / Help Needed! / Property in SE Qld

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Profile photo of MikkoMikko
    Participant
    @mikko

Hi guys,

I’m just after different opinions on which suburbs around Brisbane are primed for some good capital growth in the foreseeable future? I’m interested in investing in a property with renovation potential, preferably on the Southside or further toward the Gold Coast. Thanks in advance.

Mikko.

Profile photo of steve psteve p
    Participant
    @stevepassingham

Inner to middle ring that has a large difference in house prices with post war homes so development potential is greatest / easiest close to transport hubs ( busways beside freeways can get to CBD in 10 – 15 minutes or trains). eg Camp hill, Holland Park, Tarragindi, Yeronga, Coorparoo etc.
    The only down side is that they’re not cheap but usually have a high land content & have all the boxes ticked eg great schools, large middle ring shopping centres, universities, “trendy places to hang out”, entertainment etc
    My favorite is Tarragindi ( a lot of people don’t even know where it is) as it is very “family-centric”, very low numbers of units/ townhouses, great schools, very green with heaps of parks & right beside the free both north ( 10-15 min drive / bus or 25 minutes easy bike ride to CBD in peak hour & 40 minutes to GC or just over an hour to Northern NSW), no major shops or pubs or cinemas locally but not far to get them.
    In short, no one wants to leave which is a good indicator

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.