All Topics / Heads Up! / income accelerator resources

Register Now for My Free Live Training Series!
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Profile photo of SchpeetSchpeet
    Participant
    @schpetriegmail-com

I’ve read Steve’s most recent book where he suggest setting up an online business as an income accelerator. Sounds like a good idea in principle, but I’m wondering if anyone has any resources for finding further information on how to go about this???

Profile photo of SchpeetSchpeet
    Participant
    @schpetriegmail-com

Hey, just bumping this thread…interested in any resources anyone might have?

Profile photo of JBCJBC
    Participant
    @jbenjamin

Hey mate,

I read that too. There’s heaps of info out there but beware one of the biggest online markets is selling products about how to make money online. Kind of like real estate spruikers who actually make all their money selling products about real estate rather than actually making money in real estate.

I haven’t actually made a cent online yet but have poked through a few resources and find it pretty interesting anyway. Here are a few good ones to get started with:

warriorforum.com – forums re affiliate marketing etc
    clickbank.com – products to sell online, also has a few tutorials etc
    The 4 hour work week – great book, if you haven’t read it you should even just for pointers about how to improve efficiency etc in other areas of your life
    Also look up Tim Ferriss (the author of that book) – he has a website/blog with heaps of info and tutorials on it too

Good luck.

Profile photo of MilkTruckMilkTruck
    Participant
    @milktruck

Hi Schpeet. Derek Gehl works in this area. Steve has had him at events before too. I read this article of his recently https://derekgehl.com/internet-marketing-trends-predictions/ Definitely looks interesting.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.