All Topics / Help Needed! / Has anyone heard of Pillar Financial Group?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Profile photo of TBTB
    Participant
    @terrib67

I was contact about flighing to Melbourne for a visit and information on tax reduction.

This seems similar to the ABC Financial Group posts.

Are these companies, to be avoided at all costs and reported to ASIC?

Profile photo of DorisDoris
    Participant
    @doris01

I would be interested in this answer too.

Had a rep come and talk to us today about what Pillar can do to help us with both securing future wealth and reducing the life of our mortgage.

Basically it was a fact finding mission and we have booked an appointment with them in the city to get their advice.

It all seems really great????? ‘Too good to be true?’

Would love to hear from anyone with any dealings with them please.

Profile photo of dharrydharry
    Participant
    @dharry

Hi,

Does anyone have any feedback on these guys? Does their services and products actually work?

Thanks in advance.

Profile photo of TerrywTerryw
    Participant
    @terryw

First check that they are licensed to give tax advice or not. Only lawyers or tax agents can give tax advice. Financial planners cannot give tax advice unless they are either a lawyer with a practicing certificate of a registered tax agent – some are.

If they are not licensed then don’t consider them any further. If they are then investigate further.

Terryw | Structuring Lawyers Pty Ltd / Loan Structuring Pty Ltd
    http://www.Structuring.com.au
    Email Me

Lawyer, Mortgage Broker and Tax Advisor (Sydney based but advising Aust wide) http://www.Structuring.com.au

Profile photo of HarleyQHarleyQ
    Participant
    @harleyq3

No, but am following this thread with interest if there is any update, I too was cold called, very dubious, but did nervously allow a consultant in my home. The consultant was professional and knowledgable and has me interested, but like Doris, I am wondering if they are legitimate. The ABN is legit, but that is as far as l have gotten, i do not know the names of the three professional that l will be meeting so cannot check their licenses at this point. The individual that we met with claimed to be a lawyer (and possible accountant??? I am not sure on that one.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.