All Topics / Help Needed! / Anyone heard of CORE PROPERTY ADVISORY?

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Profile photo of PaulPaul
    Participant
    @gilbo

Has anyone used CORE PROPERTY ADVISORY as a buyer’s advocate?

Profile photo of TeddyTeddy
    Participant
    @topcat02

I have – In Australia

Cant find much about them either?

Having a teleconference with them on Friday – I could have met him in CBD but couldnt get away from the office

Profile photo of CTCT
    Participant
    @chris-t-2

I have bad experience with them. They can be quite pushy, if you with go with the one and only option (property) they presented to you, they will be nice to you. If you do happen to disagree with their option even if building inspection report shown to be unfavourable, they can be quite rude. I was presented 2 properties from them, 1 was $10K over market value, the other was $20K over. There are time I felt they acted more like seller agent than buyer agent.

There are other buyer agents that are cheaper and more professional. I strongly suggest seeking alternatives

Profile photo of JaishJaish
    Participant
    @jaish

Who else do you recommend as alternatives?

Profile photo of Richard TaylorRichard Taylor
    Participant
    @qlds007

Hi Jaish

What is it you are seeking ?

Cheers

Yours in Finance

Richard Taylor | Australia's leading private lender

Profile photo of JaishJaish
    Participant
    @jaish

Advice on free standing w `good capital growth in 600-700k range perhaps?

Profile photo of Richard TaylorRichard Taylor
    Participant
    @qlds007

Looking at the website i see they only recommend NEW property.

I wonder why !!!!!

Cheers

Yours in Finance

Richard Taylor | Australia's leading private lender

Profile photo of BennyBenny
    @benny

Hi Jaish,
    Those building their own homes (subdivision and developing) can make great capital growth. If you are not building your own, your chances of buying a bargain “new” are quite limited (although the last blocks or H&L packages in a subdivision can sometimes be bought cheaply as the developer wants to close out the development and move on to the next.

Other than that, buying second-hand and adding value (or solving a problem) is your next best chance to gain equity. Hence, buying new from a developer or a marketer is not giving you much of a chance to grow equity quickly.

Have a look at some of the links in here and see what you think :-
    https://www.propertyinvesting.com/topic/4410491-the-big-picture-for-new-readers-especially/

Benny

Profile photo of Miss JaneMiss Jane
    Participant
    @janeu

Hi Jaish,

If you’re looking for a buyers’ agent and looking for a freestanding house in the $600K-$700K range, then it sounds like I can help as we’re buying good established properties in that price range in Brisbane at the moment for our clients. There are a few specific suburbs we favour. Give my colleague Josh Masters a call if you like. He’s the director of BuySide buyers’ agency and could give you some advice. (He was a finalist Buyers’ Agent of the Year in the REINSW Awards for Excellence in 2014 too). Check out our website for more information if you want to see more credentials etc: http://www.buyside.com.au

BuySide 1300 87 99 03
    Josh Masters 0416 172 900
    Email [email protected]

Cheers,

Jane.

• This reply was modified 7 years, 11 months ago by Profile photo of Miss Jane Miss Jane.

Miss Jane | BuySide
    https://buyside.com.au/

Profile photo of HP62HP62
    Participant
    @hp62

Unfortunately I used Core Property Advisory to purchase a property in 2015. When I sold it recently it came to light that there was a major flaw with the property, which meant that it passed in at auction for 5% below what I had paid for it, nearly 4 years earlier. Management at Core were not willing to admit fault or accept any responsibility for effectively recommending a dud property. Total capital loss incurred was around $70k. DO NOT USE.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.