All Topics / General Property / Investments in Sydney Middle and Outer Rings

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Profile photo of JZ_33JZ_33
    Participant
    @jz_33

Whilst I’m aware that Sydney has already gone through a major growth cycle and approaching what appears to be the top of the cycle to some, I’m wondering if anyone has managed to buy a good / decent investment in Sydney’s middle and outer rings in the past 6 months? I’m talking specifically about units and houses.

Profile photo of Corey BattCorey Batt
    Participant
    @cjaysa

Most clients who I’ve seen do well in mid-outer Syd purchased heavily in 2012-2013. They have usually hit gains of 25-30%. Many are drawing from these funds to now buy in other markets, whilst others have used this as a chance to sell out of a market they they believe has peaked (as you’ve alluded to).

Inner Sydney is still definitely presenting options, but I’d be a lot more hesistant on the odds of making a fundamentally strong market at this current park of the outer Sydney cycle. In saying that there’s money to be made in every market.

Corey Batt | Precision Funding
    http://www.precisionfunding.com.au
    Email Me | Phone Me

Investment Focused Finance Strategist - servicing Australia-wide

Profile photo of JZ_33JZ_33
    Participant
    @jz_33

In saying that there’s money to be made in every market.

Yes I’m wondering if that is case and if anyone would like to share their story.

Profile photo of PrimyPrimy
    Participant
    @primy

I think if there has been any noticeable capital growth in such a short period as 6 months, then in my mind it’s a “good / decent investment”. And I’ve seen that happen in the northern beaches, Parramatta, Liverpool and Sutherland shire. Are these “outer”? I think outer is Campbelltown, Penrith, RIchmond.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.