All Topics / Legal & Accounting / Looking for guidance on starting up new development company/trust

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Profile photo of Mike88Mike88
    Participant
    @shangrilada

Dear Everyone,

My partner and I have already started on our first project in property development in Perth. We are just finishing our first 6 units on a land and just about ready to move onto the next land to develop another 6 unit. I am realizing that we really need someone who knows the best way to maximize capital by way of finance and accounting. We are looking to sell the first 5 units (for capital) and hold onto 1 to use as a show room, eventually retaining future units to hold and rent. Would anyone here be in a position to help guide or direct us to someone local in WA who can really help us in this area? Much is appreciated and looking to contribute more as we expand our projects..

Thanks..
    Mike

Mike88 | Perth Development
    Email Me

Profile photo of PTSMikePTSMike
    Participant
    @ptsmike

Mike

Suggest you download and have a look at the e-book put together by Terry and I. It can be accessed at http://www.propertytaxsolutions.com.au It doesn’t cover everything and developments are a complex area of tax, legal and accounting.

You need to consider things such as income tax, stamp duty, GST, estate planning and whether you want the ability to move the asset into superannuation at a later stage.

PTSMike | Property Tax Solutions
    http://www.propertytaxsolutions.com.au
    Email Me | Phone Me

Property Investment Tax Accounting - Sydney | Melbourne | Brisbane | Perth | Adelaide

Profile photo of Mike88Mike88
    Participant
    @shangrilada

Thanks PTSMike. … I’ve downloaded the information and scanned through the information… a lot to digest.

Mike88 | Perth Development
    Email Me

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.