- Property TraderParticipant@property-traderJoin Date: 2002Post Count: 111
We are based in Brisbane and are expanding our operation into NSW.
We need a switched on NSW solicitor that comes highly recommended based out of Sydney (can be outside the 200 postcode) with the following attributes:
1. Great communicator and contactable/accessible
2. Fast and efficient service provider
3. Is fluent in residential real estate and preferable second mortgages, call options, private money lending and handling fast property transactions.
We have had as 10 year relationship with our QLD based solicitor and looking at replicating that in NSW.
Thanks in advance for any help!
Jason MooreKate AshmorParticipant@kateashmorJoin Date: 2015Post Count: 20Richard TaylorParticipant@qlds007Join Date: 2003Post Count: 12,024
Terry W from the forum here is a Solicitor and can certainly cater for all if your requirements.
Yours in FinanceRedwoodParticipant@redwoodJoin Date: 2013Post Count: 340
Further to the above recommendation, give Terry a call, Terry has provided input on this forum for years and I know him personally,and refer work to him.
He is a lawyer, a planner and a tax specialist, so he is a well rounded individual.
Cheers, IvanProperty TraderParticipant@property-traderJoin Date: 2002Post Count: 111
Hi Kate, Richard and Ivan,
Thanks for responding to my requests, I have already personally contacted Terry and he has referred me to someone and I have a number of other solicitors to check out on Monday. Thanks for all your help.
Kate … Love the look of your website.
TerrywParticipant@terrywJoin Date: 2001Post Count: 16,213
- This reply was modified 5 years, 4 months ago by Property Trader.