All Topics / Help Needed! / Where to buy Ip in Sydney

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Profile photo of babyflynnbabyflynn
    Participant
    @babyflynn

Hi All,

I am looking to buy an ip in the next few months in Sydney metro preferably – any hot tips on where to buy for early $400k’s? Not having much luck in this hot market!

Thanks,
    Babyflynn81

Profile photo of SamBoySamBoy
    Participant
    @samartz

only strata titled properties that are gonna be positive cashflow in sydney

Profile photo of BuyersAgentBuyersAgent
    Participant
    @knightm

Hi All,

I am looking to buy an ip in the next few months in Sydney metro preferably – any hot tips on where to buy for early $400k’s? Not having much luck in this hot market!

Thanks,
    Babyflynn81

Any reason you want Sydney metro? What are your investing goals? Where do you think Sydney is at in the property cycle?

BuyersAgent | Precium
    http://www.precium.com.au
    Email Me | Phone Me

South Coast NSW Independent Buyers Agent - Wollongong to Batemans Bay and Regional NSW. DOWNLOAD OUR FREE 14 POINT PROPERTY BUYER'S CHEATSHEET to avoid painful mistakes at precium.com.au

Profile photo of babyflynnbabyflynn
    Participant
    @babyflynn

Looking to buy and renovate a property to make it cash flow neutral(ideally positive but I am realistic)- want to get back in the Sydney market as prices seems to be less volatile than other areas. Wanting to purchase 4 within the next two years so I am in a good position to sell and pay down other properties.
    Actually had also considered the Gong, Knightm – don’t mind Figtree, Mt Keira etc.
    All the good ones seem to go so quickly and for way out of my price range unfortunately.

Profile photo of BuyersAgentBuyersAgent
    Participant
    @knightm

Thats fine babyflynn – if you want to chat about more affordable options in Wollongong – drop me a line. I have done a bunch of sub 400k deals recently. Sydney is indeed the most solid market, and it always will be. I just worry that its had a long run of growth and people always expect this will continue forever at the end of the cycle. It doesn’t. They cycle applies there too.

• This reply was modified 9 years, 3 months ago by Profile photo of BuyersAgent BuyersAgent.

BuyersAgent | Precium
    http://www.precium.com.au
    Email Me | Phone Me

South Coast NSW Independent Buyers Agent - Wollongong to Batemans Bay and Regional NSW. DOWNLOAD OUR FREE 14 POINT PROPERTY BUYER'S CHEATSHEET to avoid painful mistakes at precium.com.au

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.