All Topics / Help Needed! / Many furnished short term rentals needed in Adelaide

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Profile photo of z98z98
    Participant
    @z980

Hi My work place is in the middle of hiring a lot of people from overseas and they are/will all be looking for short term (3-6 month) accommodation, possibly longer. For example we have 30 people starting on Jan 1st and they will all be looking for furnished studio-2bed accommodation.

As Adelaide is normally more of an exporter of people rather than an importer it’s not as easy to find as say in Sydney or Melbourne

Our HR department is very keen to speak to any landlords or agents that can offer this sort of housing both immediately and in the future as it’s an ongoing problem they have (My industry tends to offer a lot of short term contracts).

If anyone has a property in Adelaide that may be suitable please let me know and I’ll put you in contact with my HR department for further discussions.

Cheers

Profile photo of nyc88nyc88
    Participant
    @nyc88

Hi Z98, I may be able to help by providing a name of an RE agent in Adelaide. I will PM you.

cheers, nyc88

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.