All Topics / Help Needed! / Subdivision in VIC – Do I Need Help!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Profile photo of se7ense7en
    Participant
    @se7en

Hi all,

I have a large property in Warrandyte Victoria and recently found out it is on two titles so I am looking into subdividing and developing with two separate dwellings. I have come across a few company’s which help with the subdivision process and was wondering if anyone has any experience with them and/or any recommendations? I’m not currently living in Aus so I don’t mind paying a bit for the extra help however if you believe they are an unnecessary expense and I could manage the process myself I would love to hear your thoughts (this would be my first subdivision however I have managed many builds in Aus from OS)

Also as a side note if anyone has any thoughts on Warrandyte in terms of the real estate investment market it would be good to hear as well??

Any help would be greatly appreciated

Thanks

Profile photo of itsandrewitsandrew
    Participant
    @itsandrew

Hi Se7en.

If the block is on two titles would it really need to be subdivided? Or are you talking about subdividing one title for two dwellings and keeping the other? Even then you may not have to subdivide. Your approach would depend on your property strategy and building and council regulations/zoning.

itsandrew

Go as far as you can see and you will see further.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.