All Topics / Creative Investing / Can a creative option help this person?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Profile photo of BennyBenny
    @benny

Hi all,
    Talking with one of the neighbours, he is concerned that his landlord is putting the property he rents on the market. Peter is on a 1year lease until mid-next-year, but is also wanting to look at options of BUYING the place. His situation does not allow this right now – he is employed, but previous circumstances have left him without a deposit, and in some kind of debt arrangement following a divorce. He comes clear of all of that in a year or so.

He is wanting to know if something like a Lease-option, wrap, or something else can work in his situation. This would mean someone else would need to buy the property first, but arrange to sell it to Peter within a two to three year timeframe under such an option. The property is in Logan, with median values around $260k.

One option would be to have a buy’n’hold investor simply buy it, and Peter continue to rent it. He likes where he is, as it has a large block – he has two large dogs, so is limited in where he can rent. Another reason for him to be a very stable tenant, and a future buyer if a deal can be done that way.

Any ideas? Any hope for Peter?

Benny

Profile photo of PHPPHP
    Participant
    @php

Hi Benny,

Without knowing the numbers, like his income for servicing purposes, he still have hope. Give Richard Taylor’s details to him as I know Richard do 100% finance option. Its just a matter of knowing if Peter can service it or not.

Is the landlord keen on selling the property though? People without deposit can be assisted using 100% finance. Give Richard a call or send him an email so he can explain this to you clearly.

Cheers!

PHP | Mortgage Station Pty Ltd
    http://www.mortgagestation.com.au
    Email Me | Phone Me

Give us a call or send us an email for a free residex report.

Profile photo of BennyBenny
    @benny

Is the landlord keen on selling the property though?

It is on the market now, so I guess “Yes”. Maybe the vendor can leave in 10% ………. – it’s worth a try.

Thanks for the thought.
    Benny

Profile photo of PHPPHP
    Participant
    @php

He is wanting to know if something like a Lease-option, wrap, or something else can work in his situation.

Sorry Benny. I meant to ask about this. Is the landlord keen to sell with these conditions? e.g. Vendor finance/rent to own, do wraps or lease options etc. I mean its not a bad i guess to try and negotiate with the landlord with these options if he really wants that property.

PHP | Mortgage Station Pty Ltd
    http://www.mortgagestation.com.au
    Email Me | Phone Me

Give us a call or send us an email for a free residex report.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.