All Topics / Help Needed! / Building commercial property more specifically Medical.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Profile photo of FarhadFarhad
    Participant
    @farhad

Hi everyone,

I am new to property investing. I am a general practitioner and at the moment I am trying to buy a residential property and change the zoning to medical. I have done some due diligence in finding the right location close to where I have been practicing over the past 9 years. I have asked couple of developers to have a look at my proposed property for an estimate of cost. The proposed cost has been astronomical to my limited understanding of the cost involved.I was wondering whether anyone with expertise in this field could give me advices before I commit to anything.

I really appreciate any feedbacks.
    Kind regards,
    Farhad

Profile photo of TheFinanceShopTheFinanceShop
    Participant
    @thefinanceshop

Is your issue associated with the cost of construction only? Which state or city is this? Do have DA plans or CC plans?

TheFinanceShop | Elite Property Finance
    http://www.elitepropertyfinance.com
    Email Me | Phone Me

Residential and Commercial Brokerage

Profile photo of FarhadFarhad
    Participant
    @farhad

Hi,

Thanks for your reply. No, I am looking for an experienced developer with a reasonable price for the project. I am dealing with someone who is quite experienced but he is expensive. I am QLD based. I do not have a DA approval yet. But the property is situated in a high order road with lots of frontage where according to the local private town planner is easy to obtain a DA approval based on the 2015 city town planing draft.

• This reply was modified 9 years, 6 months ago by Profile photo of Farhad Farhad.
    Profile photo of TheFinanceShopTheFinanceShop
    Participant
    @thefinanceshop

Sounds like you need a turnkey solutions – which is for the person to ascertain the DA and CC and then develop, get the OC and hand you the keys – is that correct?

If the property is in QLD then its best to contact RPI from this forum – he would be able to put you onto the right people.

TheFinanceShop | Elite Property Finance
    http://www.elitepropertyfinance.com
    Email Me | Phone Me

Residential and Commercial Brokerage

Profile photo of FarhadFarhad
    Participant
    @farhad

Yes, I need someone who knows the job with a reasonable price. Who is RPI and how can I contact him by the way?

Profile photo of BennyBenny
    @benny

Hi Farhad,
    Click on the link below to go straight to his Profile. From there, you can send him a PM (Private Message).
    https://www.propertyinvesting.com/members/RPI/

I note he hasn’t logged on for a few weeks, but a Private Message will be waiting for him when he does.

Or, read some of his posts, as he has contact details in his signature,

Benny

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.