All Topics / Finance / Unsecured Personal Loan

Register Now for My Free Live Training Series!
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Profile photo of magic32magic32
    Participant
    @magic32

If a single person living with parents earns $60,000 pa before tax and they didn’t have any property and no other loans/liabilities, around how much would he be able to borrow in a personal/unsecured loan from a bank/lender? e.g. in the situation of a family emergency. Thanks.

Profile photo of wilko1wilko1
    Participant
    @wilko1

No credit history either? (No bad credit history?) I would think nab personal loan 12.99 percent for 7 years could get you pretty high. Limited to 55k. You could prob get 30/40k with a same day approval. Valid reason May or may not be family emergency.

Profile photo of Kinnon BellKinnon Bell
    Participant
    @kinnon

There are a few variables in this – ie if you already bank with a bank you have a better chance of getting approved for more than if you are a new to bank customer, what loan term you want, sometimes longer isn’t always better, your ability to repay so if you have savings built up already etc

The main issue I see is the purpose. There are a few lenders out there who lend for ‘family emergency’ but as a general rule nab is not one of them. They don’t like to lend funds if there is no direct (usually tangible) benefit to yourself.

Kinnon Bell | Kinetic Funding
    http://www.kineticfunding.com.au
    Email Me | Phone Me

Mortgage & Personal Loan Broker based in Cairns and Melbourne but servicing clients Australia wide.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.