All Topics / Opinionated! / The saddest appeal for help from innocent children means much more than profits

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Melbourne planning permit
    Participant
    @planningpermit

This letter will explain itself. It becomes SERVE business because studnets and children are suffering. No need to reply, but do heed the content, please. God bless. Brendan MacCarthaigh

On Wednesday, 24 September 2014, 7:33, Marg Siddorn wrote:

I have received these two emails from our missionary friends, one
    yesterday and one this morning. I just wanted to pass it on so that as many
    people as possible can pray specifically for our brothers and sisters. Much love
    and blessings

This is so sad…
    A friend just got a text message from
    her brother asking her to shower him and his parish in prayer. He is part of a
    mission and ISIS has taken over the town they are in today. He said ISIS is
    systematically going house to house to all the Christians and asking the
    children to denounce Jesus. He said so far not one child has. And so far all
    have consequently been killed. But not the parents. The UN has withdrawn and the
    missionaries are on their own. They are determined to stick it out for the sake
    of the families – even if it means their own deaths. He is very afraid, has no
    idea how to even begin ministering to these families who have seen their
    children martyred. Yet he says he knows God has called him for some reason
    to be his voice and hands at this place at this time. Even so, he is
    begging prayers for his courage to live out his vocation in such dire
    circumstances. And like the children accept martyrdom if he is
    called to do so. She asked me to ask everyone we know to please pray for them.
    These brave parents instilled such a fervent faith in their children that they
    chose martyrdom. Please surround them in their loss with your prayers for hope
    and perseverance.

She was able to talk to her brother briefly by phone.
    She didn’t say it but I believe she believes it will be their last conversation.
    Pray for her too. She said he just kept asking her to help him know what
    to do and do it. She told him to tell the families we ARE praying for them and
    they are not alone or forgotten — no matter what. Her e mail broke my heart.
    Please keep all in your prayers. Thanks

This came this morning… Just a
    few minutes ago I received the following text message on my phone from Sean
    Malone who leads Crisis Relief International (CRI). We then spoke briefly on the
    phone and I assured him that we would share this urgent prayer need with
    all of our contacts.

“We lost the city of Queragosh (Qaraqosh). It fell
    to ISIS and they are beheading children systematically. This is the city we have
    been smuggling food too. ISIS has pushed back Peshmerga (Kurdish forces) and is
    within 10 minutes of where our CRI team is working. Thousands more fled into the
    city of Erbil last night. The UN evacuated it’s staff in Erbil. Our team is
    unmoved and will stay. Prayer cover needed!”

Please pray sincerely for
    the deliverance of the people of Northern Iraq from the terrible advancement of
    ISIS and its extreme Islamic goals for mass conversion or death for Christians
    across this region. May I plead with you not to ignore this email.

Melbourne planning permit
    http://subdivisionpermit.weebly.com/

Planning, Architecture and Subdivision Permit experts. We stretch site boundaries!

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.