All Topics / Help Needed! / I have a dream. Rural property developement

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Profile photo of snakecharmersnakecharmer
    Participant
    @snakecharmer

Hi all. I am new to this site. and love It, there are great ideas and knowledge . Me and the bank currently own 5.5 acres in sunny Biloela central Queensland which is just 1 short hours drive west from Gladstone. The idea I have is to take this convenient little block that is walking distance to the town centre, and turn it into either a nice rural place to retire or a convenient place to have your home base for your retirement travels. I believe that not everyone wants to retire to the sea side and for the people that don’t, there is limited options on where to live. I have a couple of ideas on how I would like to develop my block. EG: I have a couple of large sheds that could be used as R.V storage, and also a work shop that could be used by the boys for tinker time (or to get away from the misses)in other words a place where the blokes can fix there stuff. There is also a nursery area, and enough room for a communal veggie garden. Avid gardeners would love it. Another idea would be a communal area for BBQ’S and gatherings, bingo and the like. And there is a permanent water hole. I do not have any money to develop this dream, but think it is a great idea. Would anyone out there be interested in helping me develop this venture , or know how to find people who would like to help bring this dream to a reality.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.