All Topics / Help Needed! / Strata Title in Kallangur, QLD

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Profile photo of matthewhornematthewhorne
    Participant
    @matthewhorne

Hi everyone,

I have negotiated a great deal on the north side of Brisbane, the suburb of Kallangur. It is a multi-unit site with two houses built, one is an old cottage and the other is a newly built (2012) 3 bedroom house. These properties are joined by a garage shed and therefore is legally a duplex with council.

I am looking to strata title the properties. The rent will cover the interest payments while I do this to add the value and then can refinance so that I can pay the principle & interest on both properties.

My question is, as I haven’t had any previous experience with strata titling before, but does this strategy actually add enough value to make it worth while? I am buying the properties at 15% minimum under market value so have already bought right, but want to add a good amount of value so that I create multiple exit strategies for this deal.

I would be interested to hear thoughts from anyone who has strata titling experience.

Thanks
    Matt.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.