All Topics / Overseas Deals / US Mailing Address

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Profile photo of davlox888davlox888
    Participant
    @davlox888

Hi,

I have a number of properties in the US and I have previously used Tommi Senators – Tax Lien and Deed business services as my mailing address. This was a service he set up for overseas clients. They received your mail, scanned it and then emailed it to you. You had the option of having items reposted to your Australian address if required, i.e. for credit cards etc. The service was very cheap $300 per year and very convenient.

It seems that he has recently experienced business issues and has got rid of all the staff that did this. He is uncontactable and we are not receiving mail.

Can anybody recommend an alternate business that will do this?

Thanks.

Profile photo of Riky HidajatRiky Hidajat
    Participant
    @ricksyd

I used to use their service. They are satisfactory. Hope this helps.
    http://www.usa2me.com/

Riky Hidajat | Xinifangzi.com - Sydney Off The Plan Property
    http://www.xinifangzi.com
    Email Me | Phone Me

Sydney off the plan property consultant

Profile photo of HuMungusHuMungus
    Participant
    @humungus

Have a talk to your CPA, ours does it for us, for a small fee or course. The big boys won’t be interested, but a single operator probably will be.

Profile photo of blackhotelblackhotel
    Participant
    @blackhotel

I use a Postal Box service in San Francisco, $375 per year plus costs of her forwarding my mail to Oz, contact is; [email protected]
    They accept Credit Card or I just send them a Check each year from my BOA checking account.

Col Cameron
    Participant
    @colcameron1

FYI My property Manager in Florida scans and forwards all my mail scans for no extra fee.
    Look for one who can do that for you.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.