All Topics / General Property / How to Buy Property?

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Profile photo of bruynjustinbruynjustin
    Participant
    @bruynjustin

What are the things that you should keep in mind while buying property in Sydney?

Profile photo of wilko1wilko1
    Participant
    @wilko1

That you should always buy near Sydney harbor.
    Hindsight….

Profile photo of Jamie MooreJamie Moore
    Participant
    @jamie-m

Hi there

It’s too broad a question IMO.

It’s a city full of so many different markets. I wouldn’t know where to start in answering that question!

Cheers

Jamie

Jamie Moore | Pass Go Home Loans Pty Ltd
    http://www.passgo.com.au
    Email Me | Phone Me

Mortgage Broker assisting clients Australia wide Email: [email protected]

Profile photo of CatalystCatalyst
    Participant
    @catalyst

The same things you need to keep in mind when buying anywhere I’d say.

Price
    Yield
    etc

Profile photo of HolbrookHolbrook
    Participant
    @michaelholbrook

I already have a house in Gold Coast and thinking to buy a another property in Brisbane. So Can you please share tips for that market. Because don’t have much information about Brisbane market and also not enough experience in relevant field. Thanks

Hassham Butt
    Participant
    @iqrash123

Property owners who do not have the time themselves to administer their facilities, are increasingly turning to professional companies that offer services of property management. In contrast to the economically developed countries where it is fairly new, but has actively introduced to the real estate market service.

Profile photo of TaylorChangTaylorChang
    Participant
    @scha9799

What are the things that you should keep in mind while buying property in Sydney?

Make sure you have loan or finance in place…. but I guess this also apply in other place not only Sydney

Maybe give us an example what you want to buy or may want to buy, then we can help you figure out what to look out for.

As Jamie said the question is too broad, it’s hard to answer it…….><

TaylorChang | Finance Broker
    Email Me | Phone Me

Home loan | Commercial loan | 0414 691 517

Profile photo of BuyersAgentBuyersAgent
    Participant
    @knightm

Not to buy at the end of a boom unless you really really want to.

BuyersAgent | Precium
    http://www.precium.com.au
    Email Me | Phone Me

South Coast NSW Independent Buyers Agent - Wollongong to Batemans Bay and Regional NSW. DOWNLOAD OUR FREE 14 POINT PROPERTY BUYER'S CHEATSHEET to avoid painful mistakes at precium.com.au

Profile photo of BuyersAgentBuyersAgent
    Participant
    @knightm

I already have a house in Gold Coast and thinking to buy a another property in Brisbane. So Can you please share tips for that market. Because don’t have much information about Brisbane market and also not enough experience in relevant field. Thanks

As Jamie said above re Sydney Brisbane is a big place. If you want affordability and to be close enough to the GC then consider Logan or Beenleigh areas. They will be last to get major growth in the current cycle but are well priced currently with good yields if you buy well.

BuyersAgent | Precium
    http://www.precium.com.au
    Email Me | Phone Me

South Coast NSW Independent Buyers Agent - Wollongong to Batemans Bay and Regional NSW. DOWNLOAD OUR FREE 14 POINT PROPERTY BUYER'S CHEATSHEET to avoid painful mistakes at precium.com.au

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.