All Topics / Help Needed! / Home Loan company forgot to put house purchase into my name!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Profile photo of JonJon
    Participant
    @johnny99

Hi there,
    I bought a property in Horsham back in March this year. Recently I have been refinancing my PPI with the NAB and as a check they ran a title search on all my properties. To my horror the one I bought in March this year came up as still be registered in the last owner’s name. The title office told me the paperwork loans.com.au submitted was incomplete and they had asked them to resubmit in March and never heard back. Loans.com.au are in the process of sorting it out but it has taken a month for them to sort it out. My question is do you think they should compensate me for this error? At the very least I am out of pocket because the refinance on my PPI has been delayed by at least a month. I am drafting a letter of complaint but wondering where I stand. Thanks

Profile photo of ToolsTools
    Participant
    @tools

Realistically how much are you out of pocket in a month?

Tools

Profile photo of JonJon
    Participant
    @johnny99

Tools,
    Several thousand dollars in opportunity cost as I have passed on property deals as the home loan equity release has been delayed over a month.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.