All Topics / Help Needed! / Urgent help needed : Share of Fence Cost

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Profile photo of rayray
    Participant
    @zhong

Thanks if any one can help me here:

My house in Sydney just finished a new fence for $7000 ,there is no problem to share with My neighbor in half. the problem is need to share further with a energy company for that $3500 as in the back of My house ,there is a energy station there.

Next to the fence is a driveway (easement) all the way through to the back.next to the driveway then is my house .energy compnay and my house both use that driveway.

THE DRIVEWAY IS NOT MY LAND ,IT IS EASEMENT.

the total length of the driveway is 50 m ,next to my land is 40m ,next to energy company land is 10 m.
    shall i pay :4/5 of the $3500=$2800 ? or 1/2 of the $3500=$1750?
    2800? or 1750?
    Thanks for all help!

• This topic was modified 9 years, 9 months ago by Profile photo of ray ray.
    • This topic was modified 9 years, 9 months ago by Profile photo of ray ray.
    Profile photo of crjcrj
    Participant
    @crj

Who owns the driveway? what are the terms and conditions of the easement? Did you give notice to the energy company before building the fence? Dud you comply with the Dividing Fences Act?

Profile photo of CatalystCatalyst
    Participant
    @catalyst

Who paid for the fence? Were quotes given before hand? Did you nost discuss it beforehand?

If someone else built it, how much are they asking for?

Your post is a bit confusing.

• This reply was modified 9 years, 9 months ago by Profile photo of Catalyst Catalyst.
    • This reply was modified 9 years, 9 months ago by Profile photo of Catalyst Catalyst.
    Profile photo of rayray
    Participant
    @zhong

i am a house nuber 8 ,the next door number 6 ,number 6 arranged the fence company to do the job,they have discusing with energy company.

• This reply was modified 9 years, 9 months ago by Profile photo of ray ray.
    Profile photo of rayray
    Participant
    @zhong

My land is not include the driveway ,it is easement ,but do not know who owns the driveway.

Profile photo of rayray
    Participant
    @zhong

house number 6 ,house number 8 (my house) and engergy company three party shall pay the fence ,I think.

Profile photo of rayray
    Participant
    @zhong
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.