All Topics / General Property / Anyone heard of Property Planet? I need feedbacks.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Profile photo of ThompsonThompson
    Participant
    @ethanthompson12

We have just purchased a new home with Property Planet and was wondering if anyone has recently built with them

Profile photo of Nigel KibelNigel Kibel
    Participant
    @nigel-kibel

Another group selling house and land packages on the outskirts of the city in areas like Melton

It will depend on how much you paid. Most companies selling this type of product are making at least a $30,000 commission however since they are offering a 10 year rental guarantee who knows. I know nothing about this company apart from whatI see on there website. However they are not areas that I would personally invest in

Nigel Kibel | Property Know How
    http://propertyknowhow.com.au
    Email Me | Phone Me

We have just launched a new website join our membership today

Profile photo of Hatice MartinHatice Martin
    Participant
    @haticemartin

Yes we have purchases and built with them in 2008 and again in 2012. I was very happy with the price of the 1st home and we were very satisfied with the quality and finish. We went back to them for a second time and they provided a discount and we have just leased this home again with no fuss. We will be using them whenever we want to build again. Good luck with things.

Profile photo of superAndrewsuperAndrew
    Participant
    @superandrew

OP signed up 50min ago and posted their first comment.

We have just purchased a new home with Property Planet and was wondering if anyone has recently built with them

Hatice Martin signs up 10min later and posts:

Yes we have purchases and built with them in 2008 and again in 2012. I was very happy with the price of the 1st home and we were very satisfied with the quality and finish. We went back to them for a second time and they provided a discount and we have just leased this home again with no fuss. We will be using them whenever we want to build again. Good luck with things.

Hmmmm….

Then there is the 10 year rental guarantee…

Developers who usually provide rental guarantees add this cost to the price. So pretty much the owner is paying their own guaranteed return and at the same time is buying an over priced property.

Other times when there is an over supply of properties they will make their properties look better by offering a 6% guaranteed return for 2 years, when in fact these properties barely yield 4%. This will cost them less than the loss they would incur by lowering the price of their properties to reflect their market value.

This also inflates median prices since the price these properties sell for is not their market value. Some developers even offer you a car with the property….

Maybe Property Planet can give some more information about their 10 year rental guarantee. There is not much on their website.

Cheers

Andrew

superAndrew | Property Analyser and Finder Tool
    https://property-analyser.com.au

Profile photo of L. CooperL. Cooper
    Participant
    @lucascooper

I found them very good but what I noted most is they did not try and sell us extras and in fact the consultant advised us of a number of things we could do and save money. We ended up building in Tarneit and they delivered on time and were very good to deal with throughout.

jake
    Participant
    @hossy1

Is anyone going to post anything good about them that has been a member for longer then a couple of hours….. seems a little suspicious to me.

Profile photo of Corey BattCorey Batt
    Participant
    @cjaysa

I think these guys built with Property Planet too!

Corey Batt | Precision Funding
    http://www.precisionfunding.com.au
    Email Me | Phone Me

Investment Focused Finance Strategist - servicing Australia-wide

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.