All Topics / Legal & Accounting / As is where is

Register Now for My Free Live Training Series!
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Profile photo of johnnewstartjohnnewstart
    Participant
    @johnnewstart

In QLD at a mortgagee sale what is really meant by “as is where is”? By way of example if items are left on the property and no one is claiming before settlement does this mean that the new owner then owns these items post settlement or must dispose of them at their costs? such as abandoned car?

Profile photo of TerrywTerryw
    Participant
    @terryw

No it doesn’t mean that. Title of property that is not seized by the mortgagee remains vested in the original owner.

Terryw | Structuring Lawyers Pty Ltd / Loan Structuring Pty Ltd
    http://www.Structuring.com.au
    Email Me

Lawyer, Mortgage Broker and Tax Advisor (Sydney based but advising Aust wide) http://www.Structuring.com.au

Profile photo of ckck
    Participant
    @ck1983

Sorry- im new & dont know how to open a new post but please see below:

ADVICE NEEDED!

Hi I invested in a Property in Detroit back in 2009. As always they promised so much but has delivered very little! Under this scheme I would get £350 Per month rental & then the money from final sale of the property- I had filled in an “Exit Strategy” form back in 2011 to sell my property & for them to buy another 4 properties to buy & redo to sell on & then I would get £71,000 (Initial investment was £25,000) have been waiting ever since to get paid with them constantly making excuses for the past 2/3 years.

To cut a long story short on friday (25/7/14) I got an email from Right Buy Properties (They where originally linked with property Horizons) advising that they had suspended their dealings & are no longer involved and therefore to contact 2 separate companies -(see attached) so after spending a lot of time & effort googling/making phonecalls I have been told that they have no details of my property (i filled in an “exit strategy” in 2011- so it was sold to buy 4 more properties under this scheme) so now Im left with no idea of what to do & I was heavily relying on that money to help pay for my Wedding this October!

All this after I had an Email just about a month ago from the company CEO (Ron Mackie) advising that I should get my money in 2 weeks!

So I am now left High & dry.

I have a number of docs/emails to explain this further & am happy to discuss further & in more detail.

Thanks

Profile photo of ricklesrickles
    Participant
    @rickles

I have made an investment in Buy Right Properties Exit Strategy and I would be very interested to know whether you were eventually paid by them to your satisfaction.

Profile photo of LancashireladLancashirelad
    Participant
    @lancashirelad

ck & rickles I’m sorry to be the bearer of bad news but you might find this link of interest.

http://www.exitstrategyupdates.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/03/Client-Letter-of-02-24-2016-FINAL-With-Enclosures.pdf

Several years ago I started a Facebook group about R Mackie & rightbuyproperties llc amazingly no-one has joined. Searching FB for rightbuyproperties llc will find it.

• This reply was modified 7 years, 6 months ago by Profile photo of Lancashirelad Lancashirelad.
    Profile photo of ckck
    Participant
    @ck1983

I have been trying to contact Ron Mackie since but have not heard any word back despite multiple attempts in the past few years, does anyone know his contact details or what the current situation is?
    Thanks

Profile photo of ckck
    Participant
    @ck1983

And Thanks Lancashirelad for the info, I still would like to see if I can contact him as he promised me I would get this money back.

Profile photo of LancashireladLancashirelad
    Participant
    @lancashirelad

We have a few people in a Whatsapp group. Nobody has been able to come up with a way to contact him or make any headway at all.
    ck I hope you have taken control of your house otherwise by now it will have been forfeited to the treasurers’ office for non-payment of city taxes. If you want to send me a private message here with the street address of the property I can check for you.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.