All Topics / Help Needed! / PM needed Elizabeth Grove

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Profile photo of purelucidpurelucid
    Participant
    @purelucid

Hello I need a new PM for my semi and have had 3 different PMs for this property in 5 years. My other rentals have had the same PMs for years on end and this is how I like it.

I don’t feel the PMs I have used have any respect for the property and no matter how much I spend fixing things nothing seems to be looked after. Property condition reports have always been basic and indicate the property is perfect until I need a new tenant (which has been often)

I just asked my current PM why the most recent tenants where allowed to leave with unpaid rent, dirty house, poor gardens ect and they told me the property is too hard to manage and not profitable for them so I should find a new agent. I felt they should have at least written them letters requesting the money owed to me but they have said I am lucky the tenants signed the bond to me. It’s as if I had no right asking a reasonable question.

Can anyone please recommend a LOCAL agent that has “some” pride even tho I know it is a very low socio area and understand the tenant issues.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.