All Topics / Value Adding / Convert my garage in granny flat and build on top of the garage another

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Profile photo of LOCOAUSSIELOCOAUSSIE
    Participant
    @1504lu

Hello there.-

I have a garage which is 42m2 which I am not using because my driveway have capacity to park up to 6 cars, my property is surrounded buy fences and the front fence have a wall fence with two automated gates.

Because of my economical situation, I have had an idea and I put it into my drawings to build a 2 bedroom unit on top of my garage and convert my garage into another 2 bedroom unit with all the facilities required, my intention is to use as an income property, do you think that I will have any problems to do so, my house is in Eight Mile Plains QLD 4113 and has a 800m2 of area.

There is anyone who can give me the best advice and procedure to find out if is viable?

Profile photo of vagirl2012vagirl2012
    Participant
    @vagirl2012

Before you do anything else you should check with the council in your area to see if you are actually able to do this (ie if the zoning allows you to do this).

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.