All Topics / Creative Investing / BUILDING A HOUSE ON THE BACK OF A BLOCK. SPLITTER. PLANS APPROVED

Register Now for My Free Live Training Series!
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Profile photo of CherryBerryCherryBerry
    Participant
    @cherryberry

HELLO

Please can anyone with experience explain to me how to build on the back of a block?

1.What are the things I need to be aware of?
    2. What insurance types do i require to build?
    3. What is the minimum buffer I should keep aside in case of something going wrong?

Any other thoughts would be appreciated. Apparently, I will have to organise separate power, and I can’t rent the front house out while the back house is being built, does this sound right? I have spoken to 2 financial planners and they say that I will be up to my borrowing capacity after this build. Already they have projected that I cant retire till im 60 or over, and only on an income of $30k or less. I was aiming for a $70k income in retirement. So it’s essential I get the build right and am aware of any issues that could arise

You’re welcome to let me know of anything, no matter how small or simple as I may not know and it will help others in a similar situation to mine.

Thank you in advance

Profile photo of JpcashflowJpcashflow
    Participant
    @jpcashflow

Hi
    What state are you in?
    Maybe a good idea to talk to a builder
    Renting the house out while another is being built maybe a bit tricky

Jpcashflow | JP Financial Group
    http://www.jpfinancialgroup.com.au
    Email Me | Phone Me

Your first port of call in finance :)

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.