All Topics / Help Needed! / Advice sought On Cost Of subdividing 1100 sqmt block

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Profile photo of oldgeezeroldgeezer
    Participant
    @oldgeezer

Hi
    I have a 1100 sqmt Block with a house on it block has 21 mt frontage and so can creat a battle axe block. I have had 3 quotes so far from $2000 dollars $5000 dollars and $10,000.00.
    As I have no experience in doing a subdivision I have asked for some one to handle it from Scratch but seeing the wide variance in price has left me a little hesitant at which price would be right.

If you could offer some advice the block is in East Hills AREA NSW

MANY THANKS

Profile photo of lisabellanlisabellan
    Participant
    @lisabellan

Hi,

I subdivided the same size block about 10 years ago in WA. Here’s the link to my blog which may help you in what needs to be considered. Please note it will be different in different states and might now be outdated. If I can do it anyone can. The original house (owned by my mum) sat on the back of the block.

http://www.yourinvestmentpropertymag.com.au/blog/lisa-curtin/profiting-from-division-subdividing-one-block-into-two-174205.aspx

Good luck!!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.