All Topics / Heads Up! / Australian investment property solutions

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Profile photo of Nato84Nato84
    Participant
    @nato84

Just wondering if anyone on here has had any experience with the firm Australian investment property solutions, and their co-director Christine Williams? Im new to investing and have a meeting with her next week. Have spoken over the phone and I was impressed by her manner, she seemed knowledgable and genuine although I can’t find much info about them aside from their own website.

Nato84
    Email Me

Profile photo of BennyBenny
    @benny

Hi Davis,
    Welcome aboard !! I don’t know the firm myself, so can’t comment. Have you tried a search? Go in with an open mind, but my suggestion is to not sign anything on the day, but take the time to go home and “sleep on it”.

Those companies who are “cowboys” are sales-oriented, and apply pressure tactics to get you to sign. If Christine is not like this, that is a good start. Then come back on here and ask any questions re what you learned from her. There are good businesses out there – this could well be one of them. If they are prepared to let you take your time, even more so. Good luck next week,

Benny

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.