All Topics / Overseas Deals / 52 Unit Complex

Viewing 3 posts - 21 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • Profile photo of EngeloRumoraEngeloRumora
    Participant
    @engelorumora

Hi Lisa,

Thanks for your post and kind words.

Craigslist is a great source for bargain deals of you know what your looking for and networking with local wholesalers and bird dogs. Once they know you can perform they will start flooding your inbox.

We have started door knocking and sending letters. We also have the odd sign out there Shhh… We BUY HOUSES CASHHH… haha

These few strategies are in my opinion the best way to get the undervalued properties and pass some of that discount to the end buyers. Off course we still need to make some profit along the way.

Happy to help and feel free to give us 48 – 72 hrs notice and we can accommodate you in Toledo.

Thanks again and have a great day.

EngeloRumora | Ohio Cashflow
    http://ohiocashflow.com/
    Email Me | Phone Me

F@#$ THE REST WORK WITH OHIO CASHFLOW TO INVEST

Profile photo of lisaharmiklisaharmik
    Participant
    @lisaharmik

Hi engelo

I’ve been looking through Craigslist but still feel it’s best to have someone on ground you can trust. I’ve heard horror stories regarding Craigslist.

By the way I’ve Googled you. You’ve come up very clean! Keep up the good work.

By the way how much do you think you can flip the $13k house for once renovated?

Profile photo of EngeloRumoraEngeloRumora
    Participant
    @engelorumora

Hi Lisa,

The people on the ground are vital to success when investing.

Craigslist is a great source for us on the ground.

So far I am and I hope it stays that way. I very confident that I will never screw anyone over intentionally and am always accessible via phone or email to sort or resolve any issues that might arise with anyone who is willing.

Real Estate is never smooth sailing and problems always do come up, its just a matter of working together and resolving them quickly and efficiently.

If we sell retail we could sell for around $60,000 and to an investors would pay around $50,000.

We want to keep a some meet on the bone to make it more lucrative.

This property I might be holding as I believe its located in an area that will see appreciation in the future.

Thanks and have a great day.

EngeloRumora | Ohio Cashflow
    http://ohiocashflow.com/
    Email Me | Phone Me

F@#$ THE REST WORK WITH OHIO CASHFLOW TO INVEST

Viewing 3 posts - 21 through 23 (of 23 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.