All Topics / Help Needed! / It's almost June (what have you achieved)

Viewing 18 posts - 21 through 38 (of 38 total)
  • Profile photo of sciencesurfsciencesurf
    Participant
    @sciencesurf

Spot on jp. Mindset is everything.

sciencesurf
    http://sciencesurf.wordpress.com/
    Email Me | Phone Me

Click my website for the Sunshine Coast Property Blog

Profile photo of Richard TaylorRichard Taylor
    Participant
    @qlds007

31 Degrees in Brisbane Thursday so warmer than most of Europe and it’s their Summer.

Anyway who would go away when the World Cup is just about to start.

Cheers

Yours in Finance

Richard Taylor | Australia's leading private lender

Profile photo of JpcashflowJpcashflow
    Participant
    @jpcashflow

This is true can’t wait for the World Cup…

It’s going to be a frenzy in Brazil
    Melbourne is 5 degrease how fun

Jpcashflow | JP Financial Group
    http://www.jpfinancialgroup.com.au
    Email Me | Phone Me

Your first port of call in finance :)

Profile photo of Nigel KibelNigel Kibel
    Participant
    @nigel-kibel

We have run two tours to the states so far this year settled on an office building hat will end up returning 35% cash on cash and just put a 52 unit complex under contract. We should also have 4 houses under contract to flip. Planning at least 2 trips back to the states this year. Our aim is to further promote our services and the Property Know How Club into the United States.

Nigel Kibel | Property Know How
    http://propertyknowhow.com.au
    Email Me | Phone Me

We have just launched a new website join our membership today

Profile photo of RedwoodRedwood
    Participant
    @redwood

Hi Nigel, where was the commercial again – I know everyone of your posts promote US property however I can’t recall was it florida?

Engelo has now moved to Ohio Cash Flow turnkey in Toledo from memory

I’ll give my update next week (working on something over the weekend)
    Cheers, Ivan

Redwood | REDWOOD | SMSF | PROPERTY | FINANCE
    http://redwoodadvisory.com.au
    Email Me | Phone Me

SMSF - PROPERTY INVESTMENT - WEALTH CREATION AND FINANCE SOLUTIONS

Profile photo of TheNewGuyTheNewGuy
    Participant
    @thenewguy

My wife gave birth to our 2nd child, so I’ve been getting very little sleep!

Bought another IP through Richard, and that’s going well.

Looks like my father, brother and I will be doing a sub-division of a property. The contract was just signed for a house with a 2000m2 backyard, and we’re looking at a 12 townhouse development and keeping the front. Still very early stages.

Participant
    @jpcashflow

Congrats on the new born always an exciting time…

Good luck with the new project ascwrll

Email Me | Phone Me

Profile photo of JonJon
    Participant
    @johnny99

I have bought two properties since November 2013 and settling on another this month. Want another two buy this time next year. All positive cash flow properties at the moment. I am a teacher so haven’t the cash to subsidise negatively geared ones at the moment.

Profile photo of Nigel KibelNigel Kibel
    Participant
    @nigel-kibel

Hi Ivan yes it is in Florida, remember hat commercial can be apartments once you have more than 5 its considered to be a commercial deal.

Yes I like to talk about what we do however a large part of our market is out of America not Australia. I would still look at Australia but it is difficult to get things to stack up

Nigel Kibel | Property Know How
    http://propertyknowhow.com.au
    Email Me | Phone Me

We have just launched a new website join our membership today

Participant
    @jpcashflow

I think there are some great opportunities in oz.

I believe hsving a low lvr ratio is they key. It’s all about having the right property and not about quantity.

The property I picked up is 30 to 40 % under market value

Email Me | Phone Me

Profile photo of wilko1wilko1
    Participant
    @wilko1

Sold 2 properties last year.
    And have so far purchased 3 development sites for the year coming. A 6 townhouse, 10 unit and 10 unit sites.
    1 of the sites with a 12 month settlement (longest actual settlement yet for me personally) pretty excited about that.

Looking forward to another good financial year and wishing everybody else gets closer to reaching their goals and setting new higher goals once they have been reached.

Profile photo of BenBen
    Participant
    @albanga

I received my planning permit with little hesitation from the council to develop at the rear of my block which should be commencing in the next 4-6 weeks. It only took 6 months for everything and I’m building the place I want as well. I’ve completed some renovations on the PPOR including a stacked stone fireplace which has been absolutely fantastic as this melbourne winter starts to take hold.

Next 12 months will be real exciting for us as hopefully the build goes well and we make a decent profit on the development before taking on a full Reno of the PPOR including pulling down an entire wall to turn the floor plan open plan with a big kitchen. Super excited!

Oh and last but not least, read 0-130 and found this awesome forum which to me has been a big achievement :)

Profile photo of callmelescallmeles
    Participant
    @callmeles

Hi Guys
    Have been stuck in neutral so far this year.
    Looked at the RE mkt a few times and found a deal almost 40% under market in Melbourne.
    Badly needs a reno – BUT the deals are out there, just keep looking and crunching the numbers.
    Q. JP, so when is Man U going to re-emerge.
    My year to date has been as flat as our team. DOH
    For those of you heading to Syd for the Mega P C have a great time.
    I can’t get the time off as the Boss says I need to comp0lete to renos.
    As Steve has said…..Oh the aggravation.
    It’s all of the pain and delay in reaching pay day that hurts.

Best
    Les

Participant
    @jpcashflow

Haha man United will need a couple of years where going in August to sep to support the team.

Like you said deals are out there and there is no need to rush.

My Kate’s property my repayments per month is 560 and I bet 1400 in rent per month

Email Me | Phone Me

Profile photo of jmsracheljmsrachel
    Participant
    @jmsrachel

Hey Ben, which council did you have to go through for the planning permit?

Profile photo of Tracey BTracey B
    Participant
    @tracey-b

Love hearing what everyone’s done this year :-) In the last 12 months we’ve bought 5 and sold 3.

Currently renovating a commercial property, waiting for house to be removed on the adjoining property. Just signed up tenants for the property that settled last Friday while we obtain council approvals for townhouse development.

Whilst we’ve missed our goal on 9th May we have moved in the right direction. Need to re-set our deadline – thinking end of this year….

Profile photo of lisabellanlisabellan
    Participant
    @lisabellan

I started the process of refinancing 5 IP’s in August last year and had no idea what I was getting into. I thought it would be a quick process to move from my bank because it had put a $2m maximum total loan policy in place which stopped me getting a new loan, even with appropriate equity and serviceability. Last week, 4 banks and 4 (free) total walk through valuations later (lucky me for my patient tenants) I am now refinanced and ready to go again. I put an offer on a house (subject to finance) a few days later as I’d been watching it and doing my due diligence while it was on the market and BOOM! offer was accepted and now I’m waiting on finance approval. Will be a sad puppy if the new bank turns around and say’s no but all indicators so far are good. Old 3×1 50’s house ripe for a reno on a great R40 subdividable (494sqm so 2x220sqm) block 5 houses to beach front with side views via double storey. Intend to demolish in a couple of years so cosmetic reno and bang for buck….tad excited!!

Profile photo of daniel vicdaniel vic
    Participant
    @daniel-vic

Great to hear so many peoples goals are being achieved that’s the dream.
    My self hasn’t been a easy year have tried pushed my self with work and getting out of my comfort zone to only have such a super 4 weeks with bugger all work and a house getting built and getting delayed once again so more holding costs then ever hoped. Have really seen that I need to look into a different way of doing things . Just thinking positive for the future and hoping for things to turn for the best in many ways

Viewing 18 posts - 21 through 38 (of 38 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.