All Topics / Help Needed! / Looking for a mentor

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Profile photo of MudgeckoMudgecko
    Participant
    @mudgecko

Hi I’m new to the investing world and desperately need a mentor! I have a pre approval loan of only $220k and have max 50k to invest. Is there anyone out there that can assist?

Profile photo of Jamie MooreJamie Moore
    Participant
    @jamie-m

Hi there

What do you require from a mentor?

There are paid services offered by hundreds of one stop property investing shops – which I’m personally not a big fan of.

The other option is to educate yourself via free resources such as this website, books, etc and surround yourself with excellent professionals (finance person, accountant, solicitor) who will assist in reaching your goals.

Cheers

Jamie

Jamie Moore | Pass Go Home Loans Pty Ltd
    http://www.passgo.com.au
    Email Me | Phone Me

Mortgage Broker assisting clients Australia wide Email: [email protected]

Profile photo of MudgeckoMudgecko
    Participant
    @mudgecko

Thanks Jamie, I have been looking at Dubbo to invest. All the places in my price range are old and run down . Some advice has been steer clear of old properties . I am limited to properties with my price range . Newer properties are just out of reach !

Profile photo of Richard TaylorRichard Taylor
    Participant
    @qlds007

Hi mudg

Who has imposed the maximum loan on you? Your Bank or yourself.

Us 50k all you wanted to put in or the limit of your savings.

We are just buying a property for a forum member this week which is a newish brick property and we paid 184k for it so good deals are certainly out there

Personally I wouldn’t touch anything but brick as the ongoing maintenance is just too much.

With 50k structured correctly and with the right lender you could buy 2 properties so I would be inclined to spread the risk rather than jump in on a single property.

Cheers

Yours on Finance

Richard Taylor | Australia's leading private lender

Profile photo of MudgeckoMudgecko
    Participant
    @mudgecko

Hi Richard,
    My maximum borrowing capacity was from my broker, and the 50k is all I have to invest. Could you tell me what area that property was ?
    Thanks

Profile photo of thecrestthecrest
    Participant
    @thecrest

Sounds like you need a better finance broker Mudgecko, and looks like you’ve just done that.
    Good luck
    cheers
    thecrest

thecrest | Tony Neale - Statewide Motel Brokers
    http://www.statewidemotelbrokers.com.au
    Email Me | Phone Me

selling motels in NSW

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.