All Topics / Help Needed! / Robert Kiyosaki cash flow 101 -aka rich dad poor dad(western suburbs melbourne )

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Profile photo of daniel vicdaniel vic
    Participant
    @daniel-vic

hello property investors

I am seeing if there are any meetings in the western suburbs that are running at the moment or if I can get some interested people to join I will arrange and organise a group so we can all learn the in’s and out’s of property investing and the importance of understanding what a balance statement actually is !!! there are meeting in the CBD and south east subburbs iam aware of just seeing if any one locals are willing to come along. I think it would be great if it all goes well there will be people from all aspects from property investing and can leverage other peoples experience and knowledge for the real world transactions

I have provided a link of what the game is about

al the best Daniel

Profile photo of JpcashflowJpcashflow
    Participant
    @jpcashflow

G day Daniel
    I’m from the good old west :) let me know if you have any meetings…
    Pleaese fill free to inbox me.

Jpcashflow | JP Financial Group
    http://www.jpfinancialgroup.com.au
    Email Me | Phone Me

Your first port of call in finance :)

Profile photo of jmsracheljmsrachel
    Participant
    @jmsrachel

I would also be interested. You’re right though, all the meetings are always in the CBD and South eastern suburbs. Too Far if you live in the west.

Profile photo of daniel vicdaniel vic
    Participant
    @daniel-vic

Yes a little bit to far it took my one hour to attend one two months ago I got home at 12 pm , well great allready got a few members will get the first meeting in a month or so looking forward to it :)

• This reply was modified 9 years, 10 months ago by Profile photo of daniel vic daniel vic.
    Profile photo of BenBen
    Participant
    @albanga

Hey Daniel,

I am from the west and would love the opportunity to catch-up with fellow investors.
    I myself do not yet own an IP and plan on spending the next year educating myself and see this as a perfect opportunity to learn even more.

So when you decide to arrange something, let me know and i am in. Just make sure wherever it is has good coffee :)

Participant
    @daniel-vic

hello fellow members

I have been out today and talking to a few places to hold the first meeting I quite like a venue in melton the place had a quite area we can play there are coffee and tea available they cook meals there and we can have a feed befoure hand if you wanted. I will make a more detailed itinerary in a mil over the next week and set a date I will leave my email and if you can all email I will send all the info through [email protected]

loking forward to it daniel

Profile photo of sportz43sportz43
    Participant
    @sportz43

A great idea. I’ve got one IP and ready to look at number 2. I’m also out West. Have actually been of the forum for a while but a new fond impetus and positive circumstances have brought me back so keen to meet with others to learn.

Will email you Daniel

Profile photo of bla0018bla0018
    Participant
    @bla0018

would be awesome to meet some fellow investors I am young and inexperienced but definitely keen to learn only issue is i live in south east

Participant
    @daniel-vic

hello all I have been wondering is melton to far for everyone to travel to ?

I will look into other venues I needed?

have been thinking of kicking the first meeting on june 5th

playing cash flow 101 as iam not aware if others have played befoue and it helps to learn the basic befoure we move to 202

I have wrote out a list of things to help us out shoot me a email and will plan something really soon

Daniel motoxxx_108@hotmailcom

Profile photo of MrWinfieldMrWinfield
    Participant
    @mrwinfield

Hi Daniel, so did anything eventuate? Perhaps we can choose footscray, yarraville area?

Participant
    @daniel-vic

hi all I havnt recived much resposes is there any other locations that will work iam hapy with either of he two should we plan a night in sep?”

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.