All Topics / Help Needed! / What is the best online real estate resource (statistics, developments.etc)?

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Profile photo of BenBen
    Participant
    @albanga

Hi All,

I was just curious as to what people think is the best online real estate resource to actively monitor?
    Just to elaborate I am very new to real estate and am planning to spend the next year just getting a feel for everything, reading as much as possible and learning.

Apart from this fantastic site which I read through the forums each day i am looking for a great resource that i can monitor daily. The sort of things i mean are:
    Statistics (I love statistics :)). These could be any statistics but obviously looking for meaningful data i can sift through. Things such as areas on the rise and decline.etc.

Upcoming Developments that could increase an areas value.e.g, public transport, schools, shopping.etc

Insightful articles, tips and tricks of real estate.etc.

There is probably a whole bunch of other stuff that would also interest me but hopefully you understand what i am looking for. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers
    Ben

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.