All Topics / Help Needed! / Mentor needed

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Profile photo of motherhenmotherhen
    Participant
    @motherhen

Hi, I have a need for a mentor please. If you are in the property market and can impart with some wisdom on how to go about property investing to set up my little one for the future, please let me know. I have some savings and really need some help on how to go about investing it with the best possibility of a good return. I’m lost as to where to invest, what to invest in, should I build or buy and rent out? I am afraid I will make the wrong decision and lose all my hard earned savings. Any assistance is welcome. I live in Melbourne.

Profile photo of fsatarfsatar
    Participant
    @fsatar

Hi there,

Its great that you are thinking about investing in your future. Its really nothing to be worried about if you follow the simple steps below and not rush in to anything.

1. Contact your bank and/or mortgage broker to find out how much you can borrow based on your employment history, income & deposit (savings)
    2. Based on the above result start looking for properties in your price range just so that you become familiar with the types of property options available to you. Remember not to get emotionally attached to anything yet as the propose of this search is just to know your options. If you study properties in your particular price range for a month or 2 then as a result  you will become an expert in your own price range
    3. Do not just limit your search to your own area/neighborhood but try to look at properties all over Melbourne for now so that you are also able to compare your options
    4. Do the above steps first then reply back to me on this forum with the result and I will be happy to guide you further

Good luck

Regards

Frank Satar

• This reply was modified 10 years ago by Profile photo of fsatar fsatar.
    Profile photo of Jacqui MiddletonJacqui Middleton
    Participant
    @jacm

Hi again Frank

Might be time to read those Terms and Conditions again (or for the first time as the case may be).  The moderators are pretty keen on jumping on you for suggesting people call you or email you.

Jacqui Middleton | Middleton Buyers Advocates
    http://www.middletonbuyersadvocates.com.au
    Email Me | Phone Me

VIC Buyers' Agents for investors, home buyers & SMSFs.

Profile photo of fsatarfsatar
    Participant
    @fsatar

Hi again Jacqui,

Thanks again for your feedback.

I have now gone through the conditions of the forum and I saw your point. Please also understand that I have nothing to sell in Australia at all as I purely operate in Thailand. I am purely trying to help the person with their question which should be quiet evident in my response. But I do see your point and have now deleted my email from the response.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.