All Topics / Heads Up! / Melbourne Property Meeting – Tues 22nd April 2014

Register Now for My Free Live Training Series!
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Profile photo of Tony LambrianosTony Lambrianos
    Participant
    @melbpropertymeeting

Hi to all Melbourne based property enthusiasts and investors alike, 

I want to let you know that I run a monthly property meeting group at the Veneto Club in Bulleen (just off the Eastern Freeway). Everyone is welcome to attend.  We have been running this group for over three years and we have over 40 people attending on a monthly basis.  The key objective for the group is for people to come along and learn about property and network with other like minded enthusiasts and investors in a safe environment.

Our next meeting is on this coming Tuesday 22nd April 2014.  There is a minimal cost to attend of $20 per person or $30 per couple and you get a property magazine on a first come first served basis. 

You can register on http://www.propertymeeting.com.au for free (you also get a ‘Six Part Profitable Investing Video Series‘) plus you get monthly reminders of upcoming meetings.
    —————————————————————————————————————————-
    This month the guest speaker is none other than me, your property meeting leader, Tony Lambrianos. 

I look forward to ‘Revealing the Habits of Highly Effective Property Investors‘. 

Have you ever wondered why it is that some people seem to have more success in their property investing than others?

What is it about these people that sets them apart and enables them to achieve far better results?

As a successful property investor myself, I know there are key habits & behaviours that people who achieve investing success consistently demonstrate that regular investors don’t.

Specifically I will talk about…

– The 11 habits of highly successfull property investors
    – Mind-Set Habits
    – Regular Action / Management Habits
    – Search Habits
    – Project Management Habits

So if you want to find out what these habits are make sure that you don’t miss out on this jam packed evening where you will also get to network with like minded investors.

As a successful entreprenuer with a passion for creating multiple streams of income through property, business and shares, I have been investing in property for 20 years, 11 of those as an active investor.  I have hands-on experience in every property investing strategy out there, from reno’s to commercial investing and even including overseas investing.

Come along and enjoy an information packed evening and network with other investors – hear how they’re making money and learn from the wide variety of experience within the group.  Feel free to stay for a drink and more networking after the meeting.

Bring a pen and a notepad and get ready to write down all the juicy bits!

Location: The Veneto Club. 191 Bulleen Rd, Bulleen (Just off the Eastern Fwy)
    Date:  22/04/2014
    Time: Registration from 6.30pm for a 7.00pm start. Finish around 9.00pm.

Click here to book online or just rock up on the night.

Hope to see you there!

Tony

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.