All Topics / Help Needed! / Property Manager Mackay…do good ones exist?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Profile photo of PEACHYPEACHY
    @peachy

Hi all,

we are at our wits end again with our Mackay property. 

Wondering if anyone has good or bass reviews of property managers in the area? We are using living here Mackay and switched two years ago from 360. So far it has always been a traumatic experience when the lease is up. Currently our property has been advertised for five weeks and vacant for three. We have dropped the rent we are asking for by $100 a week and considering more…we need a tenant! 

The Principal has told us that our PM is often busy at tribunal and that this week she would personally "help us out" by conducting an open (at my request because they don't usually do them), which was so nice given we pay 8.8% management fee (read sarcastically).

the pool has been allowed to go green and the previous tenants damage yet to be fixed.

HELP, we need a recommendation for a gun agent!

Profile photo of PEACHYPEACHY
    @peachy
    Profile photo of Brewer19Brewer19
    Participant
    @brewer19

You need to be very weary of Real Estate Mackay City.

My experience tochange management due to insulting property manager. Real Estate Mackay City refused to hand over keys, and started advertising my property on internet after their management 30 days notice had expired.

Had to go to Fair Trading to obtain keys and owed rent.

Result got keys, got some rent, did not get any of the Air con remotes (basically stolen by property management) and no offer or receival of Financial statement at end of year,

Make your own mind up.

I have found a good property manager now in Mackay.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.