All Topics / Help Needed! / Seeking employees or ex-employees of banks, FOS, COSL, ASIC, or current/former mortgage brokers

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Profile photo of whitehousemaxwhitehousemax
    @whitehousemax

I am seeking employees or ex-employees of banks, FOS, COSL, ASIC, or current/former mortgage brokers. Huge incentives apply if you are able to assist.

Profile photo of thecrestthecrest
    Participant
    @thecrest

Hi Whitehousemax.

As just a member of this Forum, I suggest you please explain but observe the Forum guidelines in doing so. 

Cheers

thecrest

thecrest | Tony Neale - Statewide Motel Brokers
    http://www.statewidemotelbrokers.com.au
    Email Me | Phone Me

selling motels in NSW

Profile photo of Richard TaylorRichard Taylor
    Participant
    @qlds007

Not sure where this is going but if I feel there is anything untoward I will be deleting this post.

Cheers

Yours in Finance

Richard Taylor | Australia's leading private lender

Profile photo of whitehousemaxwhitehousemax
    @whitehousemax

Hi thecrest,

What are you asking me to explain? I have indicated what (who) I am seeking and there is no double or implied meaning behind what I have requested. Maybe I am starting up a financial services business, or maybe I am simply after information specific to the types of people I have referred to.

Cheers,

M

@whitehousemax

Hi Yours in Finance,

If you're not sure where this is going, why would you feel there is anything untoward? My post should be read how it reads, not how you perceive it to read.

If my post does not violate the TOU, I cannot see that would be justification to remove my post and would only violate one's freedom of speech.

Cheers,

M

Profile photo of Richard TaylorRichard Taylor
    Participant
    @qlds007

Please post what you want in depth or i will delete the thread.

Cheers

Yours in Finance

Richard Taylor | Australia's leading private lender

@whitehousemax

Richard,

Have I contravened the Terms of Use, any applicable law or is what I posted considered by PropertyInvesting.com to be offensive or irrelevant for any reason? If so, then I'd expect that my post would already have been removed without discussion. If my post is removed, I will be requesting information as to the grounds.

As a matter of courtesy, I will provide the context of my post.

I am seeking knowledge of banks' processes, procedures and culture with respect to loans, the targets of sales teams and how those sales teams are driven to achieve results (eg. one mantra might be to "do whatever it takes to arrange a loan for the consumer").

As with any industry, there are those who are diligent and professional and then there are those who have no conscience. Those who would like to reveal the dark side of the industry in an effort to improve the sector clearly represent those who are professional and have morals; therein lies the incentive.

Regards,

M

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.