All Topics / Overseas Deals / REAL ESTATE NOTES?

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Profile photo of ErikSaengerhausenErikSaengerhausen
    @eriksaengerhausen

HI EVERYONE! I am new to this site and just wanted to introduce myself and see if anyone else in the states or overseas is currently creating any real estate notes. I currently create around 60 or more a year. Some I hold others I sell. I know the Dodd-Frank laws here have slowed down the process quite a bit. I am curious what obstacles may have to be overcame elsewhere. Are notes heavily regulated Overseas? Just wanted to get a forum up and going about real estate notes. If anyone has any questions I would love to try and answer them.

Thanks

Erik Saengerhausen

Profile photo of BoughtWithEquityBoughtWithEquity
    Participant
    @boughtwithequity

Hi Erik, I don't know much about the notes business but you'll encounter some here who do.  Happy to network….

Profile photo of jayhinrichsjayhinrichs
    Participant
    @jayhinrichs

Erik

I brought a note model to the AU audiance a few years ago. and it is not well recieveds in AU and NZ from what I have seen they do not trade in Notes and think of them as investments like we do in the US.. AU investors are far more interested in the highest possible % return and Capital growth.. they are going on what they know.  And what they know is that if you bought a SFR 20 years ago for 50k its now worth 700k   just like many parts of California and Seattle. I think the AU investor is looking for the same thing in the US buy a home for 50k then sell it for 100k 5 years later all the while collecting 10 to 15% cash on cash.. Of course some will do that and many will not.. It really depends on what markets they went into.

When in fact Note investing done safetly and properly at the end of the day will out perform most low end rentals in the US of that I know this for a fact.

Send me a PM and let me know how your doing I would be curious

Profile photo of EngeloRumoraEngeloRumora
    Participant
    @engelorumora

We are looking at potentially buying non performing notes in Ohio and foreclosing.

Potential to get some great bargains.

Thanks

EngeloRumora | Ohio Cashflow
    http://ohiocashflow.com/
    Email Me | Phone Me

F@#$ THE REST WORK WITH OHIO CASHFLOW TO INVEST

Profile photo of RedwoodRedwood
    Participant
    @redwood

Erik, suggest you speak to Jay re notes, he has a great product, that will take off very soon.

Cheers, Ivan

Redwood | REDWOOD | SMSF | PROPERTY | FINANCE
    http://redwoodadvisory.com.au
    Email Me | Phone Me

SMSF - PROPERTY INVESTMENT - WEALTH CREATION AND FINANCE SOLUTIONS

Participant
    @jayhinrichs

Engelo, call

me before you buy notes in Ohio….there are things you need to know that states is not as simple as others

Profile photo of tommytuckertommytucker
    Participant
    @tommytucker

Forgive me, are we talking options here? I had a brief trawl but didn't find any answer simple or brief enough to satisfy me.

Cheers,

Tom.

Profile photo of EngeloRumoraEngeloRumora
    Participant
    @engelorumora

Thanks Jay and will do.

Nothing in the works yet but we have considered.

I am eager to get you to visit us in Ohio to see the operation. I think you will like mucho mucho

Its pretty much what you and Alex Franks have been preaching for the last 2 years on the forum about higher end real estate.

Thanks

EngeloRumora | Ohio Cashflow
    http://ohiocashflow.com/
    Email Me | Phone Me

F@#$ THE REST WORK WITH OHIO CASHFLOW TO INVEST

Participant
    @jayhinrichs

tommy,, has

nothing to do with options.  as I surmise the note bizz is just not well known in AU.and or understood as an investment vehicle.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.