All Topics / Buy, Swap & Sell / Wanted: Finishing Touch and Complete Renovation System

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Profile photo of PeterInvestorPeterInvestor
    @peterinvestor

If anybody has a copy of Dean and Elise Parker's Complete Renovation System or Katrina Maes's Finishing Touch and you wish to sell both or either please reply. I am want to buy these. Thank you

Peter

Profile photo of propertygirl1988propertygirl1988
    Participant
    @propertygirl1988

Hi Peter, sorry about my delay in getting back to you – my partners mum passed away and we put everything on hold…another lady has first right of refusal on the Renovation system but I have the Finishing touch course which l happy to sell to you for $130 inclusive of registered post if you wish?

Profile photo of hlyhly
    Participant
    @hly

Hi- Do you still have the Finishing touch for sale? -many thanks

Profile photo of propertygirl1988propertygirl1988
    Participant
    @propertygirl1988

Morning HLY,

I do have the finishing touch for sale, as well as the Cherie Barber course which is listed for sale on this sight, that I saw you were interested in buying. I’d be happy to give you a deal for both if you wish. I dont look at this website daily so can you email me directly at [email protected]

Talk soon

Profile photo of GaryGary
    Participant
    @iamgary

Hi, I have a copy of Dean and Elise Parkers complete Reno system. I’ll sell it for half price $695 if you still want it. 0413657018

• This reply was modified 9 years, 10 months ago by Profile photo of Gary Gary.
    • This reply was modified 9 years, 10 months ago by Profile photo of Gary Gary.
    Profile photo of GaryGary
    Participant
    @iamgary

Hi my copy has now been sold

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.