All Topics / General Property / Infrastructure Left Out

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Profile photo of se7ense7en
    Participant
    @se7en

Hi Guys

For most people using this site the collecting of property and market data is a pretty hot topic and while there are many known sites where growth rates, demographics and the like can be searched for by area, I was wondering if anyone had come across any such resource for infrastructure upgrades both planned and committed? 

Government websites do have this info but unlike the other data sets, I have never come across a resource which allows you to view infrastructure upgrades per region from the convenience of one site. From the government sites it also seems very hard to distinguish the difference between upgrades which are actually committed and those which are more of a fairytale.

If anyone has anything to share on this it would be great?

Profile photo of Ryan CRyan C
    @ryan-c

I tend to look for this in the council website and Google.

Profile photo of Corey BattCorey Batt
    Participant
    @cjaysa

I'm not sure there is a single website for this. I generally work off the council site for the relevant area + generally there is a State plan for the next x years showing the vision of how the city is moving forward.

Corey Batt | Precision Funding
    http://www.precisionfunding.com.au
    Email Me | Phone Me

Investment Focused Finance Strategist - servicing Australia-wide

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.