All Topics / General Property / Daimien Patterson and Integrity Property Investor Services

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Profile photo of kil41tkil41t
    @kil41t

Hi All,

I'm a new investor looking to get into the property market.

I have been dealing with Daimien and his team and thinking of purchasing a property through them.

Has anyone had dealings with them and what was your experience?

Cheers

Marvin

Profile photo of WannabeMogulWannabeMogul
    Participant
    @bella274

Hi Marvin

Did you go ahead with your purchase? If so – how did it go? Interested to hear your feedback on these guys

W

Profile photo of Family ManFamily Man
    Participant
    @maddog73

My advice is to stay away from Daimien and his Integrity Property Investment Mentors. I have typed a lengthy thread about my poor experience on another thread in this forum. DANGER DANGER.

Profile photo of zoomaroozoomaroo
    Participant
    @zoomaroo

I went to one of their seminars a few weeks ago. They struck me as incredibly untrustworthy.

Basically real estate agents with a new way to spruik their land sales, and using military experience to build customers confidence. Seriously, their answer to ‘why should we trust you?’ is “because we’re 80% ex-army”. Having military experience (commissioned or otherwise) is not a barometer of trustworthiness.

Something that really stood out for me in the seminar was the amount of “bullshit baffles brains” that went on. ie. fudged figures, made stuff up, commenting on the share market (that made no sense at all) and contradicted his own strategy.

They advocate “positive cash flow” properties that “pay for themselves” – which are apparently super super easy to find, if you buy through them.

They make money by a) charging a nominal fee for “mentoring”, b) house & land sales (where they get a referral fee from the builders and other contractors, as well as the sales commission on land) and c) through property managers etc as a referral fee.

So basically they will sell you land that works for their commissions, refer you to a builder who they have a relationship with and then encourage you to use their mates.

I was curious to see where the mentoring would go (hey its 300 bucks) but once they found out I have experience in investing and formerly sold house and land packages they didn’t call me or follow up. Not particularly savvy businessmen.

One of the nuggets of advice that stood out for me, was never purchase through a trust because you can’t offset the losses… (on a property that supposedly never makes a loss). Ok.

I’d take their advice with a grain of salt.

Profile photo of RobcRobc
    Participant
    @robyc82

Hi, i went to a seminar today. All seemed quite good most people signed up to the 1 one 1 meeting, has anyone any more information on the company? Or reasons to avoid them?

Thanks

Rob

Profile photo of kristykristy
    Participant
    @kristymckee12

I would also be interested to see how you went? I am also looking into their services.
    Thanks, Kristy

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.