All Topics / Help Needed! / Depreciation schedule companies

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Profile photo of dragundragun
    Participant
    @dragun

Hi all,

I've used BMT in the past for my depreciation schedules however I have decided to do some hunting around to possibly try another product. I've come across Deppro recommended by some industry professionals – does anyone have any experience with them? BMT's rate is a little high in comparison but obviously the quality of the report is paramount so I was hoping to find someone who has used both in the past.

On that note, I also came across a company called BDSA (bdsaqs.com.au) who I would NOT recommend. I sent an enquiry email and received a curt and dismissive one line reply from a guy called George with zero greeting, punctuation and little to no information or answering of my questions. When I pointed that out, he proceeded to email me back to taunt me about going back to BMT! Unbelievably terrible customer service and the only information I got was that their pooled plant items are only written off over a 10 year period – not good enough!

Thanks for any information.

Profile photo of Jamie MooreJamie Moore
    Participant
    @jamie-m

Depreciator seem to get a good wrap on on the forums – maybe worth giving them a shot.

Cheers

Jamie

Jamie Moore | Pass Go Home Loans Pty Ltd
    http://www.passgo.com.au
    Email Me | Phone Me

Mortgage Broker assisting clients Australia wide Email: [email protected]

Profile photo of ChristineNurseChristineNurse
    Participant
    @christinenurse

Hiya,

I went with Washington Brown and got a discount. No prob so far. Good luck.

Cheers

Christine

Profile photo of Richard TaylorRichard Taylor
    Participant
    @qlds007

We use Depreciator for all of our clients and their service is second to none.

Never had a complaint from any client and Accountants love the amount they can claim when preparing Tax Returns.

Cheers

Yours in Finance

Richard Taylor | Australia's leading private lender

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.