All Topics / Help Needed! / Mentoring / coaching advice

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Profile photo of sam.bsam.b
    Participant
    @sam.b

Hey guys another newbie here just after any advice on different mentoring / coaching seminars people have been to they would recommend? 

Cheers Sam

Profile photo of CatalystCatalyst
    Participant
    @catalyst

What strategy are you interested in?

You could go to the Think and Grow Rich free ones. They have different presenters to give you some ideas of what's around. Just leave your credit card at home. The good thing about these is they give everyone a set of books and CD's.

They are quite motivational and I think great for beginners..

Profile photo of sam.bsam.b
    Participant
    @sam.b

Thanks for that I shall check them out! I'm thinking positive cash flow or renovate and sell as I have a negatively geared investment at the moment and don't want to get bogged down

thanks Sam 

Profile photo of munmun5munmun5
    Participant
    @munmun5

I can recommened steves property apprenticeship cert 4 . Great fpr investors on any level . Really makes you rethink the fundementals you thought you knew .

Profile photo of CatalystCatalyst
    Participant
    @catalyst

Or you could renovate and keep. If done well you will have increased equity and be CF+. Then you are in the perfect position to do the same again and again. smiley

That has been our strategy for the last few years.

Profile photo of sam.bsam.b
    Participant
    @sam.b

Thanks catalyst that's what we are doing right now with our POR halfway through the renovation then hopefully have enough equity to buy another. How has this strategy worked for you? Do you stick to medium size blocks so you don't have to compete with developers?

Profile photo of mattstamattsta
    Participant
    @mattsta

There are some really expensive seminars in the thousands of dollars. Many of the free ones also tend to go through alot of fluff and not the specific details. That's what I found when I started and wnated to learn more. I found actually that reading books was much more informative, and not to mention cheaper!

Profile photo of andrew_fandrew_f
    Participant
    @andrew_f

I am halfway into the apprenticeship and I can highly recommend it.

Yes, it is a big financial outlay and it will take a lot of commitment but once you have both your money and time on the line you will get the momentum to do things bigger than you imagined.

The coaching support is great too.

Profile photo of Richard TaylorRichard Taylor
    Participant
    @qlds007

There are a number of techniques and strategies that produce positive cash flow it is just a matter of finding what is right for you.

Cheers

Yours in Finance

Richard Taylor | Australia's leading private lender

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.