All Topics / Creative Investing / Looking for JV vendor finance

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Profile photo of acollessacolless
    Participant
    @acolless

Hi all, new member to the forum so be gentle. Been reading for some time, first post.

My partner Kelly and I have started a new venture focusing on vendor finance strategies to onsell properties for greater profits and positive cashflow. We have started with 2 of my own negative geared properties and looking to secure buyers this week that will lock in positive cashflow for the next 4 years on each and much greater profits so things are going well.

We are also looking to work with other investors and sellers as a JV – whether it be offloading a dud investment, turning negative into positive or just looking to increase your profits. Or perhaps as a cash partner to buy discounted properties and sell with vendor finance strategies. We do all the work.

If anyone interested or you know of anyone that may be feel free to drop me an email at [email protected] or private message. Only too  happy to chat

Cheers

Adam

Profile photo of Adrian CahillAdrian Cahill
    Participant
    @adriannqld

Hi Adam, I have Properties up for sale under VF in Townsville and JV's in NSW.  Happy to provide a fee for anyone that provides the buyer. Where are you?

We have 1 guy going nuts up here in NQLD. Went to Magnetic Island and Cairns this week and saw his 'We Buy Houses' signs all over the place.

Adrian Cahill | AdrianCahill.com Personal Development Expert
    http://adriancahill.com/from-investor-to-coach/
    Email Me | Phone Me

Here since 2002, however things have evolved over the years.

Profile photo of Richard TaylorRichard Taylor
    Participant
    @qlds007

Hi Adam

I own and run First Home Owners Group Pty Ltd which is Qld largest provider of Vendor Finance.

We own all of our own properties and never use investor funds but might be able to help you depending on what you are offering / requiring.

Shoot me an email with your license details and we can chat when i get back from the UK next week.

Cheers

Yours in Finance

Richard Taylor | Australia's leading private lender

Profile photo of acollessacolless
    Participant
    @acolless

Hey guys have sent you both an email, cheers!

Adam

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.