All Topics / Overseas Deals / Any good property managers in Kansas city, MO

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Profile photo of Rosa TongRosa Tong
    @rosa-tong

should probably asked this earlier, but any one know of any good ones, that won't neglect a person's single property portfolio? have had two so far, Precis Property mmanagemetn was ok to begin with and then the payments stopped, finally got the money from them and then Lionshead management, said that I have tenants, but when i have not gotten any rents, and kept asking, i sent some people to check it out and turns out it was not rented and no signs of anyone living in it for a while.

Now Have many investors come across this? i am assuming it is like everywhere that you get good one's and bad ones, so having had a run in of not so diligent and incommunicative property managers, does any one know of any good ones ? I am currently giving up the ghost and trying to sell my property due to the difficulties and lack of communication that is happening..currently rent to buy going on.

Comments suggestions? horror stories are good too. would like take on other Aussies who have had any problems or have managed or solved them with regards to property managers in Kansas MO.

Profile photo of JpcashflowJpcashflow
    Participant
    @jpcashflow

Hi,

please pm me your details, I have a great contact there who can help.

ps I'm going to USA in April.

One question who did you buy the property tgrough

Jpcashflow | JP Financial Group
    http://www.jpfinancialgroup.com.au
    Email Me | Phone Me

Your first port of call in finance :)

Profile photo of EngeloRumoraEngeloRumora
    Participant
    @engelorumora

Hi Rosa,

Please feel free to email me at [email protected] or call on 00 111 816 372 5334.

I would happily assess your property and situation and give you advice on what would be your next best step without profiting in any shape or form.

I am also happy to share my thoughts via the forum for everyone to see if there is doubt that I have a hidden agenda.

Thanks and have a great day.

EngeloRumora | Ohio Cashflow
    http://ohiocashflow.com/
    Email Me | Phone Me

F@#$ THE REST WORK WITH OHIO CASHFLOW TO INVEST

Profile photo of EngeloRumoraEngeloRumora
    Participant
    @engelorumora

Johann,

I think I know your contact.

I bet he is tall, dark and very good looking? haha

Thanks.

EngeloRumora | Ohio Cashflow
    http://ohiocashflow.com/
    Email Me | Phone Me

F@#$ THE REST WORK WITH OHIO CASHFLOW TO INVEST

Jayman
    Participant
    @jayman

I've just posted a message regarding this topic on another thread, but briefly, like everywhere, there are good and bad through to just plain thieves where the management is concerned.

And as has been mentioned, it depends on who you brought through, as anyone selling US Property, should be able to provide more than one management source, in case a buyer for some reason either has problems or just doesn't get along with one.

Also, where is the property located in KC? I have recently sold some cheaper ones, the cheapest being just under $24,000, obviously not in the best areas, but certainly not in the worst, and the buyer is very happy. So it shows that it can be done.

But your property manager is still responsible for doing all the background checks and placement of tenants, as well as getting the rents, etc. Some do have very professional flashy websites, that can really fool people, and put all sorts of claims on it. Some managers don't even have good or any websites, and they are hard to find unless through word of mouth, or having good contacts, This applies to buying in any location.

If you do find a good one, and it seems others here can help, then it should be easy to change over.

Jeff

Profile photo of Rosa TongRosa Tong
    @rosa-tong

I bought the property through Housebuyers USA… who have been in business in Australia for a number of years which is why i went with them, plus they have been featured on a few show here in OZ, and those networks do do their research. Since then many have popped up.  I have kept in contact with them letting them know of all the trouble i have been having since I have bought the property so that at least they can refine their procedures if they so desire.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.