All Topics / Help Needed! / potential preoprty investment stratergys

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Profile photo of daniel vicdaniel vic
    Participant
    @daniel-vic

hey all hope y

our doing fantastic

i havnt got that much knowlege as of yet iam doing steves property course and part of of the assignments is to find some properties with the following potential

• generic growth
    • generic income (positive cashflow)
    • renovation
    • subdivision
    • development

if any one has done a deal of any sort and made a profit and can tell me some town so i have a bit of a feel of where potentianal suburbs are would be great …. be mindfull its a assignment so iam doing some research not going to actually buy just a hand to some suburbs with potenianal

any help be so much appreaciated warm regards daniel

Profile photo of ChristineNurseChristineNurse
    Participant
    @christinenurse

HI Daniel,

Just wanted to ask you how do you find the course? Is there alot of online content that you have to study yourself? Are there any classroom or video based learning?

Profile photo of daniel vicdaniel vic
    Participant
    @daniel-vic

Hi mate it's a home study course with a lot of studying it's made very good and broken down tk small sections you can handle some of the assignments I find hard but you got to think your finding solutions to people's problems it's great m8

Profile photo of CatalystCatalyst
    Participant
    @catalyst

Hi Daniel. Where are you located and/or what areas do you have knowledge in (Sydney, Brisbane etc)?

I think it would be much easier to use common ground as you will be familiar with suburbs etc.

Profile photo of daniel vicdaniel vic
    Participant
    @daniel-vic

I'm in vic :)

yes thanks I've been heading that way thanks

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.