All Topics / Overseas Deals / INPROP USA Good or Bad

Viewing 6 posts - 21 through 26 (of 26 total)
  • Profile photo of jayhinrichsjayhinrichs
    Participant
    @jayhinrichs

Engelo,

wishful thinking on changing our banking system…. Those that have good credit by and large do their business like you folks  with auto pays and ach etc.. I know all of my loans are electronic and I have been doing this or 20 years.

Its the huge swath of the population that has crummy credit, and they cannot get bank accounts PERIOD end of discussion.  This is why you have check cashing stores ( cash their pay checks)  Grocery stores sell Money Orders ( pay your rent and other bills) 

And these credit challenged folks tend to be the majority of our renters  Nationwide  at least any rental under 1k… above 1K per month you do move into a different class of renter.

But heck this week I had one of my 1575.00 renters living in one of my new homes in the south that is valued at 200k  bounce her rent check  yet again!! no more checks from her she will have to pay with bill pay or cashiers checks

JLH

Profile photo of EngeloRumoraEngeloRumora
    Participant
    @engelorumora

I know mate lol

Its has been one of the most frustrating things for me after making the move here.

I have gotten use to it now and its all good.

Still wanting a Mont Blanc pen to sign all checks with tho haha

Thanks and have a great day.

EngeloRumora | Ohio Cashflow
    http://ohiocashflow.com/
    Email Me | Phone Me

F@#$ THE REST WORK WITH OHIO CASHFLOW TO INVEST

Profile photo of jacobapplejacobapple
    Participant
    @jacobapple

Hi Everyone,

I am back in Australia now. I must say it was great heading over to see everything myself. Reid, thanks for your time it was great to meet you and your guidence was very much appreciated. 

I have put 2 properties under contract. They are both Short Sales and in really good school districts (7/10 and 8/10 on the zillow ratings) and have an average household income of around $60,000. One is in Snellville and the other is in Alpharetta. Reid and the team come across as well organized, transparent and have a nice office, well staffed and the renovations they showed me where of excellent quality. I also saw some of there development projects and the one in Buckhead in particular really is awesome. Overall a very long but informative trip. 

Anyway, anyone thinking about buying in America I would recommend it. You get a great understanding of how things work.

Regards,

Jacob 

Participant
    @engelorumora

Well done Jacob.

All the best with investing in the US.

It has been a great journey for me so far.

Thanks.

Email Me | Phone Me

Profile photo of jacobapplejacobapple
    Participant
    @jacobapple

Hi All, I thought I would give an update on my experience so far. I now have 2 properties and this company along with Ray White (they are managing the properties) are really on the ball. The first property was renovated really nicely and I was provided with updates throughout the process. It rented within 3 days of completion for $1150 which was 50$ more than quoted. They even gave me a free upgrade to Granite in my kitchen as they managed to get some cheap. I have been really impressed with the way Ray White has been communicating with me and Sandy has been fantastic. The second home is under renovation at the moment. They have also got me bank finance on the first home so that I could buy the second.

I was asked by Inprop to give an honest review on this site and I am doing so. I really think that this company has the investors best interest at heart.

Thanks,

Jacob

Participant
    @engelorumora

Hi All, I thought I would give an update on my experience so far. I now have 2 properties and this company along with Ray White (they are managing the properties) are really on the ball. The first property was renovated really nicely and I was provided with updates throughout the process. It rented within 3 days of completion for $1150 which was 50$ more than quoted. They even gave me a free upgrade to Granite in my kitchen as they managed to get some cheap. I have been really impressed with the way Ray White has been communicating with me and Sandy has been fantastic. The second home is under renovation at the moment. They have also got me bank finance on the first home so that I could buy the second.

I was asked by Inprop to give an honest review on this site and I am doing so. I really think that this company has the investors best interest at heart.

Thanks,

Jacob

Congratulations Jacob,

I wish you much success with your investing in the future.

Thanks and have a great day.

Email Me | Phone Me

Viewing 6 posts - 21 through 26 (of 26 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.